The Selective Eye
Our gift shop, the Selective Eye features unique, affordable gifts by local artists throughout the Mohawk Valley. The shop, located at The Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts, offers the following items and more:
- Handcrafted jewelry, pottery, glassware, apparel, cutting boards, and purses
- A variety of framed and unframed art by regional artists, including prints, oils, watercolors, pastels, and photos
- Notecards and postcards for all occasions
- Books on local history, as well as books by local authors
- Wooden historical buildings in Little Falls
- Whimsical critters and creatures made from upcycled materials
- Every purchase supports a regional artist
Whether you are looking for a souvenir to remember your visit to the area or a unique gift for someone special, The Selective Eye has a varied selection of handcrafted items.
Can’t decide on a gift? Gift Certificates are also available.
Artists interested in selling your work? The Selective Eye accepts quality, handmade art on consignment. The Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts receives 30% commission on each item sold. If you are interested in selling your work in the shop please contact Patricia Rockwell, Shop Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN Saturday noon-4:00 or by appointment
401 Canal Place, Little Falls, NY 13365
Shop Our Online Catalog
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
401 Canal Place
Little Falls NY 13365
Saturday: 12 pm – 4 pm
Sunday – Friday: Closed
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR
‘ART MATTERS’ NEWSLETTER